Air Tech Communications wishes to thank you for purchasing our service. It is the goal of Air Tech Communications to provide you with the best possible service available. We have built our customer base on one valuable / satisfied customer at a time!
- A customer account form will be completed upon service start up. This information which includes customer payment details will never be shared and will be destroyed upon service termination.
- Each account must have either a “VOID Cheque” or “Preauthorized Debit (PAD)” form, on file with Air Tech Communications. Please note a PAD form should be available from your financial institution upon request.
- Monthly customer account payments will be processed by our bank (TD Canada Trust) on the first “banking day” of each month. Please note this may take a few days to reach your financial institution.
- An annual account statement (for accounting purposes / tax purposes) will be emailed upon request. Please send the request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you wish to terminate our services please advise us by email to email@example.com 30 days in advance of next billing cycle.
- Any equipment owned by Air Tech Communications that is not retrievable, will be charged to the account holder (in the event of a permanent termination).
- Temporary disconnects, because of non-payment, may be subject to a reconnection fee.
- Payments returned because of Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) are subject to a fee in addition to the monthly charge and settlement. This must be arranged by the 15th of the month. If no arrangements are made, then service may be terminated, and reconnection charges may be required to re-establish the service.
- Air Tech Communications tech support is limited to its equipment and service only.
- In the event of service interruption please do the following steps:
- Restart the antenna “Black Box” by powering off (unplug the power cable) for 15 sec.
- Restart the wireless router (customer equipment) ….. power off for 30 sec.
- Restart computer.
- If still not working, contact Air Tech Communications for support.